The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce is honored to announced the list of their newest members and reminds TACC Members to Maximize their TACC Benefits! 2017 was a year of growth for the Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce (TACC) in a variety of ways including memberships, expanded and new partnerships, new staff member, as well as services the Chamber offers to its Members and the entire Ticonderoga Area.
Although 2017 certainly had its challenges overall it was a successful year. The TACC is honored to continue serve, market, promote and provide an array of benefits for their Members as well as the Ticonderoga Area. TACC Members and Partners make all of the efforts of the Chamber to make the Ticonderoga Area a better place to live, work, and visit possible.
The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce is honored to welcome the following new members who joined the Chamber throughout 2017 and January of 2018:
Wunder Home Consultants of Lake George, LLC
Trudeau Home Improvements, LLC
Wee Care Daycare
Julie Garcia at Law
The McKernon Group, Inc.
Jewel Scent with Kate
Zaga Real Properties, LLC
Chilson Brook Alpacas
C. Raymond Davis
Ross Social Management
Croft Alden: Adirondack Consulting & Web Services
Creative Rock Designs
Tromblee's Greenhouse & Gift Shop
Friends Comforting Friends
Macey Independent Consulting, LLC
The TACC is looking towards to the future and plans for 2018 and beyond are in the works. The Chamber offers an array of benefits to their Members and is encouraging them to maximize their benefits as well as understand the importance of supporting the Chamber. For a complete listing of TACC benefits contact the Chamber.
A highlight of TACC Member benefits include:
Marketing, Promotion, Publicity & Exposure
- Website Listings on www.ticonderogany.com, www.lakechamplainregion.com (via ROOST), & www.ticonderoga360.com (eVision Digital Marketing).
- Listing in the printed and online Chamber/Business Directory.
- Members can display printed materials for distribution at the Chamber Office.
- We will share your press releases as well as assist in writing & formatting press releases, flyers, etc.
- The Chamber will list all of your events, meetings, or general dates to remember on the online calendar. In addition TACC will ensure events are listed on the LCR (via ROOST) calendar.
- Access to a variety of sponsorship and marketing opportunities.
- Representation throughout the area & region as well as for economic development purposes.
- Networking opportunities to connect with other businesses & organizations.
- Members can submit news, information, events, and more for the Monthly Member News email blast.
- Professional & courteous staff that promote the area and their Members by providing answers and information to visitors and the community. TACC only provides referrals to Members.
- Receive the TACC Weekly Memo with important information on news (area, regional, state, etc.), events, marketing opportunities, seminars, general updates, and much more.
Business Support, Services, & Resources
- TACC offers daily/one on one business support and services directly to our Members as well as new/potential new businesses. Business support, services, resources, and counseling are also available via our partnership with the North Country Small Business Development Center & SCORE (Free Services).
Business Seminars & Trainings
- Seminars, trainings, & informational meetings on an array of topics are available throughout the year to assist making your business or organization successful.
- TACC Members automatically become Associate Members of the North Country Chamber of Commerce giving you access to a Commerce Card Discount Program, Energy Savings Program, & the Chamber Health Insurance Services.
- TACC Members have access to an array of promotional and marketing opportunities via the Regional Office of Sustainable Tourism (ROOST) / Lake Champlain Region.
- TACC Members have access to additional benefits via our partnership with Ticonderoga360/eVision Digital Marketing including Business Spotlight articles and more!
- The TACC is partners with a number of organizations and economic development agencies giving our Members access to an array of resources and services.
Creditability, Community Involvement, & Support
- Being a Chamber Member says you belong to & support the local community. It shows that you are dedicated to the success & future of the Ticonderoga Area.
“Being a member of the Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce is not only an investment in your business or organization but in the community as a whole. The Chamber is a non-profit organization that serves, markets, and promotes their members and the entire Ticonderoga Area. I want to stress the importance of supporting Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce Members because they support the Chamber and the community in so many ways. Our Members along with our community Partners truly allow us to serve the Ticonderoga Area and work to make the area a better place. Without the dedication of our many Chamber Members and Partners all we do would not be possible. I would like to extend a sincere thank you for your continued support and commitment to the Chamber. As the Chamber continues to grow and move into the future we will work even harder for our Members, Partners, the business community and the Ticonderoga Area as a whole,” shared Matthew Courtright, Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce Executive Director.
TACC contractual partners include the Town of Ticonderoga, Essex County Regional Office of Sustainable Tourism/Lake Champlain Region Visitor Center, Plattsburgh North Country Chamber of Commerce, Ticonderoga Montcalm Street Partnership, North Country Small Business Development Center, eVision Digital Marketing / Ticonderoga360.com, and Adirondack Trail Riders. Additional partnerships may be announced in 2018. In addition the Chamber works closely with area economic development agencies including the Essex County Industrial Development Agency and PRIDE of Ticonderoga.